mình có một trang web cho mấy bạn vô nè....... ở trang web này có nhiều người anh, mĩ,... các nước khác nữa cùng chat vs nhau zui lém: mey' bạn vô google.......... rùi gõ english portal community..... rùi.... tèng téng teng
sau đây là một số bài tập zui lem' neh`:
1. He hoped the appointment would enable him to gain greater ________ in publishing.
2. Your room is a mess! ________ it up at once!
3. Large waves were ________ on the seashore.
4. Their house is ________ near the Cathedral.
(D) any place
5. There was hardly ________ money left in my bank account.
6. They were making enough noise at the party to wake the ________.
7. Can you ________ me 5$ until next week?
8. As far as I know, she ________ back yet.
(A) hasn’t come
(B) isn’t coming
(C) doesn’t come
(D) don’t come
9. I’ve decided to join ________ this club.
10. Are you sure Miss Smith ________ use the new equipment?
(A) knows to
(B) knows the
(C) knows how to
(D) knows how
11. His government insisted that he ________ until he finished his degree.
(A) should stay
(B) shall stay
12. Because they usually receive the same score on standardized examinations, there is often disagreement as to ________ is the better student, Bob or Helen.
13. She remembered the correct address only ________ she had posted the letter.
14. The managers agreed to ________ the question of payment.
15. When he left school, John decided to ________ a priest instead of studying languages.
(A) change to
(C) train for
16. It is clearly not true - just a ________ and bull story.
17. Your brother is very tall. What is his exact ________?
18. Studying late at night is one of those things that ________ me tired.
(B) are making
19. He is a man who won’t ________ his promise.
20. ________ that he only started learning two years ago, his English is excellent.
1. Mr. Walker’s new ________ fitted so badly across the shoulders that he took it back to the shop to complain.
2. I’ll go on holiday ________ I can.
(A) as soon as
3. Would you like ________ that for you?
(A) me doing
(B) me to do
(C) me do
(D) that I do
4. They ________ our new transistor radio before.
(A) never see
(B) are never going to see
(C) have never seen
(D) didn’t see
5. She said she ________ to me, but she didn’t.
(A) would have written
(B) will have written
(C) would write
(D) will write
6. If it ________ so late we could have coffee.
(D) not be
7. Frankly, I’d rather you ________ anything about it for the time being.
(B) didn’t do
8. I wish that the weather ________ not so warm.
9. I walked away as calmly as I could ________ they thought I was the thief.
(A) or else
(B) to avoid
(C) owing to
(D) in case
10. Although he has ________, his poor writing often clouds his thoughts.
(A) a good penmanship
(B) excellent ideas
(C) good grammar
(D) good instructors
11. She’s gone already? And I am only ________ minutes late!
(B) a few
(D) a little
12. When he was questioned by the police, the thief didn’t ________ the truth.
13. To get money for some purpose is to ________.
(A) raise it
(B) donate it
(C) promote it
(D) increase it
14. I ran quickly ________ late.
(A) in order to be not
(B) in order not to be
(C) not in order to be
(D) in order to not be
15. I bought ________ yesterday.
(A) a trouser
(B) a pair of trouses
(C) a trouses
(D) the trouser
16. - What does he do for a living? - He is ________ .
(A) bus driver
(B) a bus driver
(C) bus’ driver
(D) a bus’s driver
17. ________ there in time, we must start now.
(C) To be
18. They have made a lot of progress ________ the country became independent.
19. The Boeing 747 is twice ________ the Boeing 707.
(A) bigger than
(B) as bigger as
(C) as big as
(D) more bigger than
20. They are hanging up their clothes to make them ________.
(B) being dry
good luck to you........! all my friends